Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Already???

The first weekend of the month and stores along Hwy 6 already have Christmas decorations out on the buildings. Sheesh! I just put our jack-o-lanterns away!

Biggest travesty in automotive history seen on Keith Harrow Rd, pulling out of Glencairn - a nice 4 door Jaguar - with big shiny rims. I mean, c'mon, really?

The Illini won today! Yeah!

Nothing is nicer than getting a nice mani/pedi on a Saturday morning! Although, Michelle's salon would be at the top of the list, since they serve wine and other adult beverages with their services. Mmmm!

Chik-fil-a has Peppermint chocolate chip shakes for the holidays. I could have one every day, but then I would look like the cows they use to advertise! But they are really good. I'm also glad to see Starbucks Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread lattes back for the holidays. Makes grocery shopping a bit more fun! I am easy to please, too! ;-)

Time to take care of house stuff. Sigh.

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

Laura, I couldn't find your email address... Would you drop me a line when you get the chance? bacontowne at yahoo dot com...thanks, Collective Troll