Friday, September 12, 2008

What To Do, What To Do?

7:45 PM- Ike we are patiently waiting for you. We have some fermented hops and barley, and a lovely concoction of Bacardi, lime, and mint, tons of food, and no party! Where are you? I know, I know, you are taking your time getting here, gathering strength, making some great displays of waves hitting the seawall in Galveston.

I do wish you would hurry and get here, though. Dump your rain and move on. Oh and thanks for dumping Geraldo on his keister!

3 comments:

Sharon Kellen said...

well... if you like, I can come over and bring my Sailor Jerry and a big bottle of Coke.

Maybe I'm not as exciting as the impending Ike, though. :D

Carmela said...

HAHA I am bummed that I didn't get to see Geraldo fall. I heard about it though.

GO AWAY IKE!!

CARMELA
HOUSTON, TX

cubbygirl said...

Just a note to say I hope y'all are doing ok.I keep watching the weather channel but I also keep walking away from it like if I ignor it Ike will go away and everything and everyone will be fine,but I know that's not the case.
Let us know what's going on when you can.You're in my thoughts and prayers
Cubbygirl